5 Ways Crystals Can Put You In The Writers Zone
As a writer, you have multiple choices in making a change through crystals. There are particular crystals that develop your potential and can unlock what was hidden until now. New skills will suddenly come to the surface, and you will be able to control and take your life in a new direction.
Crystals work on a higher spiritual level and along with developing your creativity, they will also have a positive effect on your state of health.
If you use them on a regular basis, the change will be rapidly noticed due to their influence over your aura, which brings to you positive vibrations and change for the better.
If you want to conduct a study on the effects of crystals in your life, you can keep a daily journal of your observations; anyway, you are a writer, aren’t you?
- Are you facing a writer’s block? You should try using sodalite pyramids or spheres on your desk.
- Do you lack inspiration? Place a chalcedony crystal in your working environment.
- Do you want to be more creative? A dioptase, a carnelian, a golden labradorite, or an amber crystal will always be helpful for you.
- Your fear that you lack spontaneity on your next Book Tour Promotional Event can be tempered or even canceled by using a jade crystal.
- Do you have moments when you can’t clearly communicate your ideas? Try having some blue topaz stones near you.