When Yu Tone upholds the Writer’s Office
The Yu tone is a flowing, tender and extensive musical style. It transmits caring vibrations to calm the mind while it generates persistence and attracts lucrative opportunities. Yu-based tunes are melancholy, like placidly running water. Listening to these tunes makes one mentally balanced and gentle, sad but not hurt, and content but not to excess.
- Element: Water
- Animal archetype: Tortoise
- Representative instruments: plucked string instruments such as Chinese harps (guzheng and guqin).
- Associate color: black
- Characteristics: lenience, fertilization and motion, as well as life. It helps to descend the Chi inside the body.
- It influences the writing career, the communications, the social connections and the wisdom.
- Playing it is recommended if the writing place: faces south or is located on the west side of a busy street, is situated in a dry area, or the office needs some financial energy.
Track list (You can download it on iTunes below):
- Tortoise, Pt. 1 Wang Jian-Min 00:00-23:52
- Water, Pt. II Shanghai Chinese Traditional Orchestra 23:54-47:47